TDI Nitrox Diver
TDI Nitrox Diver Course is an entry-level course for divers wishing to continue their diver education and utilize enriched air nitrox as a breathing gas to extend no-decompression limits at depth.
Who this course is for:
- The open water diver who is interested in learning more about nitrox mixtures
- The open water diver who is interested in extending their bottom time
- The certified diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification of open water diver or current enrollment in an open water diver course
What you can expect to learn:
- The benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for using nitrox mixes from 22 through 40 percent oxygen content
- Equipment considerations, cylinder labeling, analyzing nitrox mixtures, and gas blending procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to dive utilizing EAN-22 to EAN-40 without direct supervision
- Ability to enroll in TDI Advanced Nitrox, TDI Decompression Procedures, TDI Semi-closed Rebreather courses
TDI Nitrox Diver minimum requirements:
- Demonstrate understanding of EAD calculations
- Perform oxygen analysis for nitrox mixtures
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Nitrox course and written examination
How to take this course?
- Sign up and receive your online code
- Once you complete the online portion schedule the class, pool, or open water dives as required.
• $139.95 for eLearning & certification card once earned.
• $350 Per Day Instructor Fee - Includes Classroom/Practical skills session
• eLearning via SDI’s website
• Certification card from SDI, once earned
• Practical skills session where you will analyze and record your findings and label tanks.
What’s Not Included:
• Not included are Rental Equipment not mentioned above and Trip Costs. Trip costs include transportation, lodging, boat fees, park fees, food and beverage, etc.