Try Scuba Diving in the Pool
SDI SCUBA DISCOVERY PROGRAM
For those who want to test the waters and try scuba, this is the course for you! The SDI Scuba Discovery Program gives you a glimpse of what you can expect to experience in the underwater world as well as what you could expect to learn in the SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course. During this experience program, you will go through the basic safety procedures for enjoyable scuba diving under the watchful eye of an active SDI Instructor.
You will learn skills such as equalizing your ears, buddy checks, basic buoyancy control, underwater communication, and more. You will also be given an introduction to basic scuba equipment followed by an underwater tour in the local pool or aquatic environment.
Who this course is for:
- Those who would like to experience the underwater world
- Those who would like an introductory course to scuba diving prior to enrolling in the Open Water Scuba Diver course
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- Demonstrate adequate swimming skills and in-water comfort
What you can expect to learn:
- Equalization techniques
Scuba equipment assembly
- Underwater communications
- Taking the SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course
What’s in it for you:
- Introduction to dive planning, equipment setup and donning, skills and knowledge to complete dives
- Unique underwater experience under the watch of an active SDI Instructor
SDI Scuba Discovery minimum requirements:
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
How do I take this course?
- Sign up and we'll reach out to schedule
• $50.00 for one pool dive
• All Gear
• One Pool Dive
What’s Not Included:
• Diving in the Sea of Cortez. Reach out to us about discovering diving in the sea!