After two years of development work, we are very proud to present our EXPLORER valve set. The set is available in 232 & 300 Bar versions and 3/4” NPS. Versions sold in North America are provided with a burst assembly, in accordance with CGA V4.1. This is what some refer to has a "Lola Style" valve.
The set includes a left and a right valve, each with a vertical dedicated shut off. The shut offs controls air flow through the elbows and a flexible stainless steel air hose of 54cms in length. One elbow features a dedicated pressure relief device.
Valves are constructed from a military grade brass alloy that
– offers a superior corrosion resistance to normal brass,
– ensures absolute gas tightness – even with helium,
– is 100% oxygen compatible,
– ensures exceptional mechanical strength – giving a burst pressure in excess of 700 bar,
– provides superior resistance to high heat
– with two Nautec micro filters
For GUE-Divers, who are looking for an alternative configuration, we offer the valves without the elbows and the hose. A female G1/4” outlet on each valve, enables the attachment of a variety of SwageLock fitting options.
3/4” NPS – 232 Bar – p/n
3/4” NPS – 300 Bar – p/n
Attention! Do not attempt to repair NAUTEC-valves yourself. Unauthorized repair or tampering is hazardous and WILL VOID your warranty and NAUTEC liability. Maintenance and repairs by NAUTEC trained experts only!