Dive Rite - Trauma Shears
Popular with divers for heavier cutting purposes, shears will easily cut thru just about any entanglement. Shears are constructed from marine grade stainless steel for better corrosion resistance. The heavy-duty nylon webbing sheath provides a secure fit for the shears. A high viz red quick-release hook-and-loop lanyard keep the shears firmly in place. Two webbing loops on the back of the sheath allow it be worn on a standard 2-inch waist belt or other smaller webbing. Shears are also sold individually (no sheath).
NOTE: Shears and sheath must be rinsed with freshwater and allowed to air dry after use to prevent corrosion to the blades. Corrosion and rusting are not covered under warranty.
- Marine grade stainless steel blade
- Two webbing loops allow for mounting on 2 inch webbing or smaller
- Pouch is 7-inches
- Quick-release hook-and-loop lanyard keeps shears securely inside the pocket
- Nylon webbing pouch
- high x 2-inches wide (17 cm x 5 cm)
- Shears are 8-inches in length and 4-inches wide at the handle (20 cm x 10 cm)
- 3.8-oz (108 grams) with pouch
- Apply a light coat of silicone grease to the blade to help protect against corrosion.
- Rinse in freshwater and allow to air-dry after use to keep shears in best condition.