Dive Rite - Rec Series 45LB DUAL Wing XT/EXP Series
A hybrid wing, the Rec Series can be worn on single or double tanks making it one of our most popular wings. When diving single tanks, our Gusset Control System streamlines the wing, keeping it close to the body. This avoids the “taco” effect of the wing wrapping around the tank, away from the diver, which diminishes buoyancy control. Available in single or dual bladder, the Rec Series has 45lbs/20.4 kg of lift and can accommodate two 85ft3/12 L back mounted cylinders.
Divers may choose from our durable 1680 ballistic nylon EXP material or our even more rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon divers side panel. Both the Rec EXP (Model BC 4300) and Rec XT (Model 5300) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
As a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Model BC4300 Rec EXP has an outer bag made of 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion.
- Model BC5300 has an outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with choice of 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16-inch or 12-inch elbow along with either 15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low pressure inflation hose.
- Two sets of two marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or to double tanks and set diver trim.
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 24-in H x 23-in W (60.9cm x 58.4cm)
- 3.12 lbs (1.41kg)
- To avoid unnecessary wear and tear, remove metal backplates from the wing for transport and do not carry a metal plate stuffed into a dive bag along with a wing and other soft goods.