Dive Rite - Hogarthian Stage Strap Kit
Dive Rite's Hogarthian Stage Strap is a product of the K.I.S.S. principle (Keep It Simple Stupid). Appealing to the minimalist diver, this economical kit includes everything needed to properly setup a streamlined stage or deco bottle. The strap consists of braided nylon line with a black rubber fuel hose cover for abrasion protection. At each end of the strap a medium bolt snap is used for clipping the tank off to the diver’s harness. A stainless steel clamp sheathed in tubular nylon webbing secures the bottom of the strap to the tank. A premium Dive Rite EPDM hose retainer is included to keep hoses managed while not in use.
The stainless steel cylinder clamp uses a unique "speed" worm gear, which allows the diver to quickly adjust the clamp with less effort.
The Hogarthian Stage Strap Kit is available in two sizes for cylinders measuring approximately 5.25 inches (14 cm) (GM2053s-5-HOG) or 7.25 inches (18 cm) (GM2053S-7-HOG) in diameter.
- Braided nylon line with black rubber fuel hose cover
- 2 x Medium Bolt Snap
- Stainless steel clamp sheathed in nylon tubular webbing
- EPDM hose retainer with webbing tab
- Overall strap length: ~22.5 inches (57 cm)
- GM2053-5-HOG: 8.8 ounces (250 grams)
- GM2053-7-HOG: 9.6 ounces (272 grams)