Dive Rite - 32 LB Quick Buckle Weight Pockets
The 32lb Quick Buckle (QB) Weight Pockets consist of an insert pocket that easily releases when the handle is pulled and a holster that stays securely on the waist belt. The insert pocket has two compartments to separate heavy weights and keep them from slipping inside. Designed to be worn with the TransPac harness, the 32lb QB Weight Pocket is worn vertically with each pocket holding up to 16 lbs. of weight securely in position throughout the dive. Simple, top-loading pocket protects divers from an inadvertent buoyancy event by keeping weight securely in place. Worn at an angle on the waist belt for easier access, the right hand pocket is identified by the Dive Rite logo while the left hand pocket is plain, without a logo.
- Holds up to 16 lbs (7.25 kg) in each pocket. Right hand pocket has the Dive Rite logo patch. The left hand pocket is plain, without a logo.
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant.
- Two-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place.
- Acetyl quick buckle is used to easily open and close the pocket.
- Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion.
- 5-in high x 6-in wide x 1.5-in deep (21.6 cm x 15.3 cm x 3.8 cm)
- 13 lb (0.51kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.