Molecular Products - Sofnolime 797 CO2 Absorbent
Molecular Products - Sofnolime 812/NI 797 CO2 Absorbent
If you need Sofnolime look for further. We now have you covered. We will ship the 797/812 CO2 absorbent in 44LB kegs. We only sell non color indicating absorbent as rebreather divers should not be relying on a color indicator as a reliable method for evaluating use.
***PRICING INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING THE LOWER 48***
- Manufactured by Molecular Products in the U.K.
- Used in recreational, technical, scientific, and military semi-closed and closed diving rebreathers
- Also used in chambers, diving bells, gas reclamation systems and submarines.
- The 797 Grade, CD Grade, and Military D Grade ship in high-density polyethylene
(HDPE) resealable containers with 44 lb (20 kg) of product inside.
- Containers can maintain proper absorption capacity for 5 years. Each container marked with an expiration date
- Sofnolime is shipped as ordinary non-hazardous product
- High attrition resistance (low dust formation)
- Follow your rebreather manufacturer’s recommendations for scrubber change intervals
- Only use the specific absorbent recommended by your rebreather manufacturer
- The use of improper absorbent can cause excessive work of breathing and shortened scrubber times
Carbon Dioxide Absorption Sofnolime® for Recreational, Commercial and Military Diving. Sofnolime® is a carbon dioxide absorbent, optimized for the removal of carbon dioxide from breathable gas in diving rebreathers, chambers, diving bells, gas reclamation systems and submarines.