Suunto Cobra3 Dive Computer with Quick Release and USBSold Out
Advanced air-integrated dive computer with electronic 3D compass. Made in Finland.
Suunto Cobra3 is an all-in-one console-mounted dive computer. It features air-integration, an electronic 3D compass, an easy-to-read matrix display, and simplified four-button operation.
Package includes Quick Release and USB Cable.
- Air, nitrox, and gauge modes
- 3D compass
- Suunto RGBM
- Easy-to-read matrix display
Measurements 72.6 x 56.7 x 39.5 mm / 2.86 x 2.23 x 1.56 " Weight 210 g / 7.41 oz Bezel material: Composite Glass material: Acrylic Case material: Composite Strap material: Elastomer What's in the box?
Suunto Cobra3, high pressure hose included; dive manuals on DVD, Cobra3 Quick Guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information, Quick Release and USB.
- Air integrated for tank pressure information
- Tiltable electronic 3D compass to keep you on course
- User-friendly design featuring easy-to-read matrix display and simplified four-button operation
- Three dive modes and gas-switching capability for a range of dive situations
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Built-in dive simulator and dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM5 software