Suunto D6i Novo Black Zulu Dive ComputerSold Out
A robust dive computer with a digital compass in a steel casing with extremely durable zulu strap.
The new, refined Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is a watch-sized dive computer for those who take their diving seriously. Including a tilt-compensated digital compass and wireless air integration, Suunto D6i is in favor with professional divers. The extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use, can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. Easy to adjust on wetsuit but also most comfortable around wrist when not diving.
(Dive Masters and Dive Instructors only can order in Zulu Blue.)
- 5 modes including freediving
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
- Suunto RGBM
Measurements 48.5 x 45.6 x 15.9 mm / 1.91 x 1.8 x 0.63 " Weight 137 g / 4.83 oz Bezel material: Stainless steel Glass material: Sapphire crystal Case material: Steel Strap material: Textile material What's in the box?
Suunto D6i Novo Black Zulu with black Zulu strap, D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, dive legal leaflet with warranty information and Suunto logo sticker
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software